Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mad Gab and Beckii and Eric

Beckii and Braxton are in California with Eric's parents visiting Eric's brother and sister-n-law. Eric is still in Basic in OK. I'm checking my email on lunch, at work, and I get this email:
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Mom-
this is not exactly how i wanted to do this.....but i have to send it to you before Eric beats me.
We made a MADGAB card especially for you, because we had so much fun playing the other night, and we thought this might be fun(ny)!! So I guess I'll have to type it out for you instead.
Call me as soon as you get this...
Wore Half Ink
Can Odd Herb
Abe Bee
Have Fun!!! Seriously, call me!
Beckii

When I read it I figured it out real fast and for some reason Shawn, Michael, Mikaela and our friend Shani (who is married to Eric's best friend John) were all sitting near my office when I screeched out loud "THEY'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!!" It was suppose to be secret for at least one more day...ooop's.

The stork will be visiting Eric and Beckii with a new baby in January, real near mine and Shawn's birthday's. And we know, since then, that it will be a boy. One of the names they are thinking of is Connor. It will be so fun to see Beckii and Eric with two boys.

No comments: