I have so much to be thankful for on a daily basis. But around the time of day 14, I became thankful for time, cars and family. We learned that our favorite missionary grandpa was in the hospital again and not sure of his time here on earth. Our world turned a little upside down and even though I was thankful, I was not recording it.
I'm thankful for:
#14 the Plan of Salvation.
#15 I'm thankful for Missionaries, we were blessed to get to feed them dinner on Mikaela's birthday. That was fun.
#16 Warm, flannel blankets, it has been unbelievably COLD lately
#17 Heat in our home and vehicles
#18 Family
#19 Testimonies. Grandpa shared his testimony of the Gospel with us, his testimony that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God who restored the Gospel to the earth, and that Jesus is the Christ.
#20 for the internet and the social networks that make it possible for me to connect with family and friends that I would not otherwise have the opportunity to be blessed getting to know a little bit (or a lot) about.
#21 Lap top computers and cell phones that help to make our lives easier on many levels.
#22 I'm thankful for bloggers who share so openly about their experiences with life. Those who are willing to be real and open. That has always been a challenge for me.
#23 the Scriptures and those who took the time to record their lives and experiences for us to read and to learn more about Jesus Christ and the blessings in store for us if we accept.
#24 B00Ks...L0VE books. I love that people chose the share in fact and fiction form.
#25-#30 ...to be finished tomorrow...
11 hours ago










No comments:
Post a Comment