I'm excited to begin a "digital scrapbook age" because I haven't been scrapping at all and I continue to get farther and farther behind, and worse, I'm not printing pictures, and often not taking them except on my cell phone. So I've decided to capture all the pictures on my cell phone before I've lost them and have forgotten to record the memories.
I'm a little weird about scrapbooking chronologically, I want it all in order... and this holds me back. With this new way of scrapping I will be less worried about it and remember that I want to record it more than I want to record it in order…
So without any adieu I will begin a ton of posts that say APRIL 19, 2014 but are really just catching up. I'll try to remember to date them the day really took place within the post.
11 hours ago










No comments:
Post a Comment