Hi Kathy!
Hal said you wanted the recipe for Hootenanny Pancakes. The one I have and use is my Mom's & I have no idea where she got it from.
Hootenanny pancakes:
6 eggs
1 cup of milk
Salt to taste
1 cup of flour
1 cube of butter or margarine, melted in a 9x13 inch glass pan
Preheat oven to 425. Melt the butter in a pan in the preheating oven, be careful to not let it burn. Mix eggs, milk, and salt to taste in a blender. Then add flour. Pour mixture into the bubbly butter. Bake for 25 minutes. Serve hot with syrup, jam, or fruit. (Lower temperature or shorten time if it's getting crisp too fast.)
Dani's notes:
I usually bake at about 375-400 for 22 minutes. I like it better.
You use a blender to make sure it's all frothy, you can use a mixer as well, just be sure to mix really good!
I use way less butter! You just need enough to make sure the pan is good and buttery. (Like for a 9x13, less than half a cube.)
I cut the recipe in half and make it in a 8x8 pan.
Every time you make it the ridges and bubbles will be different!
Enjoy them! :)
Dani
11 hours ago











2 comments:
Those and the Pretzels LOOK DELISH! And I'm so excited to have all the ingredients. Maybe Lexi and I will bake up a storm since we're stuck indoors for awhile! :) Except that cube of butter might not be too good for the diet. :) Oh well! :) LOL
Thanks for sharing Aunt Kathy and Dani! :)
mom! that looks yummy. hey u should post somethin new.
Post a Comment