Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Done, whew!

It's ready to go hug the baby girl...well almost.
Before it is complete it needs to go through the washing machine to allow it to fray.





Happy new baby Shawn and Kate.

5 comments:

Eric and Beckii said...

my next one better be a girl :) I'd have another one just to get that blanket (kidding, kidding) but seriously!! love it

Caroline said...

Baby girl is so cute. And so is that quilt! Beckii, you just barely had a baby! Are you crazy? Wait at least a minute! :)

MHS 2002 said...

Kathy, the quilt is adorable!! I've been wanting to do rag quilts but don't have a sewing machine. Tell Shawn and Kate CONGRATS on their darling new addition.

Bradbury Bunch said...

That is the PRETTIEST QUILT I'VE EVER SEEN!!! Hat's off to you Aunt Kathy!! How long did this take you to do? The colors, arrangement-EVERYTHING is perfect!!!

And Congratulations Shawn and Kate!!

M. Elizabeth said...

i love it.... i saw when it was just cloth. now it is sweeet!!!!!!!!!