Saturday, June 5, 2010

Little Man Mowing

CUTE!!!!! Thats all I can say...(not really there's more)


This was the cutest thing I think I've ever seen. Saying Braxton LOVES to be outside is an understatement and with Michael out mowing the lawn it was a given he would want to be out there; and what I watched was the GREATEST! Braxton wanted to help, so Michael started with him on his shoulders, after that became tiring they came in for Braxton's shoes so he could help mow for real. If he tired of holding on to the mower or the bag he would still follow along either right behind Michael or beside him, turn at every turn and go right along it was so much fun to watch I should have take video instead of pictures.

Witnessing this also reminded me of the importance of setting a good example. Braxton watched with great interest and copied nearly EVERYTHING Michael did today right up to playing cute with Conner.

Mowin' Machines: Michael and Braxton

1 comment:

Kathy said...

mom.... that is just the cutest. and i rememer sat morning we were bouncing bouncy balls and he was laffing so hard! goofy kid.