Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mod Podge of Info

I cannot believe it is October! Growing up really speeds up time, how rude.

Life continues to be so busy.

Michael and Mikaela are growing like weeds and becoming more and more wonderful.

Tomorrow is Braxton's 2nd birthday, I have a 2 year old grandbaby, WOW! And cuter than ever.

I've made several changes that I am very excited about and a little scared. I decided to cut my hours at work to 30 (or less) so I can spend more time at home and to go back to school. I knew this would affect my position at work because I know the owners want someone who is devoted 40-60 hours a week watching over their business. But I prayed about it and know I made the right choice. Next step was to find a new manager, we managed that and his first official day was Friday! Whew! Now I can spend a couple of weeks training him and cut my hours to focus on the more important things in life.

I've already been able to incorporate scripture study into my mornings, and exercise...(which may not be exactly good because my back is now out and Michael acutally had to walk me to the restroom tonight =( hope this goes away fast, ouch!)

I started classes at Utah State, online, the end of August. The first class in my major...Balancing Work and Family in the Real World.... the suggestion by the Professor who accepts or declines you into the online program, that cannot be an accident.

Now I will need to find Temple Time! Hopefully Tuesdays! During the day? Evenings are still filled with football for Michael and soccer for the grown up kids...I get to watch Rain while Shawn and Kate play indoor with Beckii and Eric. And work has been running to the 6 o'clock hour off and on too because of football, leave work early one day just to stay late 4 days hmmmm, glad that will be ending soon.

I'll find time this week I hope to summarize our summer and share the few photos we took while playing.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

You are a busy lady. So glad you can devote your time to the things that are important to you. I really need to get my butt in gear and get registered for some online schooling. Thanks for getting me motivated to do just that!

Bradbury Bunch said...

You are a BUSY woman! I hope your back feels better soon!! Your grandbabies are all ADORABLE! And how true that life is moving too fast! I'm glad you were able to escape during the summer and enjoy that new trailer. You just motivated me to work out by the way! THANK YOU!! :)