Sunday, September 15, 2013

Young Women

Young Women's...So intimidating. I didn't grow up active in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I attended Young Women's... maybe twice in my teen years. I only attended a day or so of Seminary, then went the school counselor and asked to change classes.

Last March I was called to become a counselor in the YW program. Wow! It's been a wonderfully, amazing journey. I'm learning so much, and as usual I'm learning how much I don't know.
Much more on this later, and much more on all the wonderful "stuff" I get to do and learn as a result of this calling, I hope. Writing on this blog has taken a huge backseat to all the busyness in my life. Hmmm, just thought as I type this that maybe, just maybe, I can make this work towards a Personal Progress project.


No comments: