Skyler's girlfriend is due Aug 6, they are having a boy. We had a DiaperQue for them this weekend. It was fun but a little bit of a bomb because we didn't get invites our soon enough, life strikes when your having fun. We still enjoyed ourselves and Skyler is a great cook. The chicken, pork and hot dogs were a hit, tender, juicy, mmmm mmmm good. We're going to plan another one for later. Anyway here's the pics....
Fun recipe idea too: Beckii said she was craving the red potatoes I bake with garlic, onion and such in the oven, but it has been too hot to even think about turning on the oven in the afternoons. Somewhere in my recipe travels I remember reading how to bake potatoes in a crock pot, using foil. So I tried the same concept with the ingredients for this red potatoe recipe and Voila!!! it was really good, I couldn't tell I hadn't baked it in the oven. One of Nonya's friends that was here said, "I don't usually like potatoe recipes but this is good."










No comments:
Post a Comment