I have a very huge desire to be organized.
Life keeps happening regardless of my desire.
But I love this site I'm an Organizing Junkie and this particular post on her site I'd like to keep around for a long time so I'm placing it where I can find it.
One of these days that desire will be met with determination and I will conquer. In the meantime my college reading list is 6 texts long, the dishes are done and laundry is calling.
11 hours ago










1 comment:
There's NEVER an ending is there? I find myself saying, "Okay, after this week we'll have a bit more NORMAL schedule...." Just to find myself saying the exact same thing the following week. This IS it! Crazy Normal. Good days, bad days, and days where I just lay in bed going....I'll be doing it all again in 6 hours!
Loved the organizing website! I heard about the container store and fell in love with that too!!
Cheers to busy life! Cheers to being organized. It COULD happen...right? HAPPY NEW YEAR AUNT KATHY AND FAM!!! XOXOO
Post a Comment