Besides school and work I think kids sports take up the most time. It seems like just yesterday Michael began playing football and now the coachs are already trying to talk him into playing up...as in up to Varsity. He declined to play up to JV last season. Guess we'll see.
He is currently playing on the Freshman basketball team (and it is rubbing off on Mikaela). He has only 2 games left and has improved every game since he became interested in the sport. He usually a starter and he is very good on the court. Up next is Track, he and 3 of his buddies run the 4x4 in 4:03 thats a mile in 4 minutes, crazy fast. They plan to break that record this year. He discovered that he knows how to jump too, doing the high jump; and he plans to "beat everybody" in the 800m. Great goals, I can't wait to see it!
Mikaela has been watching so much that she is developing a passion for the game. I bought them basketballs today and they hugged them...no kidding. I'm glad they are loving it. Looks like she is an awesome guard, when she is "on her girl", her girl cannot put up a shot, even when that girl is a head taller, good job Mikaela. It's funny to see the others girls reactions to her because on the court she is focused, and takes herself very seriously. Off the court she is the first to compliment the other girls, even if she was playing against them. She is truly a good sport.
The good sport thing made me think about Michael having the same good attitude for the other man! He does the same thing as Mikaela. I'm very happy they have this kind of attitude.
I'm in my 2nd semester of college at USU and I dared to take 3 classes this semsester instead of two, the reading is so time consuming. I've had to cut my days to only 3 a week at work. Really that is because I get to spend my other day off with Braxton and Conner while Beckii goes to classes too. Those are the cutest two little boys ever. This past Thursday they spent at least an hour just playing with the box in my hallway. Boxes are always the best toys!
I love the classes I'm in except a couple are repeats because my credits from the past are more than 10 years old. It's been cool to see the changes since then though; Wow for technology. The more classes I take the more I think I may change to the RN program at ISU...we'll see?! (Having an RN is so much more flexible in the workplace.)










1 comment:
Braxton and Conner are luck to have you! Braxton gets so excited when we pull into your driveway. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Love you mom :)
Post a Comment