Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thankful #12 mod podge, huh?

Mod Podge...I'm thankful for mod podge :)

The purple/blue/turquoise one is mine. It was so fast and simple using tissue paper.

Mikaela's! She is master creative I LOVE her stuff!

These are the scrolled Personal Progress papers. Some were copied onto paper the same color as the value, others had label colors for which value it belonged to. I literally took the info from the PP book on lds.org and just deleted the info not needed for this project. Oh, see the pencil in the pic up there? Using a pencil to roll the paper works the best. It is not too fat and not too skinny and the paper slides off well while maintaining a tight roll.

Have you ever made a journal jar? or seen one? these are like that except for Personal Progress. Just pull one out and DO IT. So great! 
Our Beehive class president really wanted a jar like this to help her to complete her Personal Progress so this what I came up with. She is bringing ideas to mutual tonight too. I can't wait to see what she came up with.

No comments: