First I was thankful for the washing machine repair guy, only 2 days until the part gets here...not, try 6 days
Thankful for the laundromat
then, thankful for the repair guy again, not...it's the motor, not the part ordered, blah!
Thankful for department store, get new washer, yay! Not in stock, another 5 days...
Thankful for laundromat, again
Yay, finally the washer arrives, thankful for the washer, umm....with washer hoses full of sand, er...mud :( and only trickling cold water that won't turn up higher or turn off, which I discovered after detaching THE WATER hose!!!!!! thankful for hair bands to hold washer hose kinked, oh and buckets!
Thankful for the plumber
Thankful for laundromat AGAIN since we have so much backed up laundry
thankful for water :) umm, sandy water...
Thankful for plumber AGAIN, and sand separators
FINALLY, thankful for washer, water, plumber, department store and the repair guy who at least tried :0
THANKFUL!!!!!!
wait til you hear about why I'm thankful for cars and mechanics, still waiting to get the cars back in the driveway
Happy November










No comments:
Post a Comment