Being in the Young Women's program is H.A.R.D. and easy and fun and a blessing and…
Today we welcomed in our first Beehive of the year. We were late though, she really came in the beginning of January. What I really mean by welcomed her, is we "kidnapped" her for breakfast. The Class Presidency and I picked her from her house and welcomed her into Young Women's with waffles and games. It was fun. I really want it to be a tradition for all incoming girls.
When we planned it initially we were inviting all the Beehives, not just the presidency, as a result of a misunderstanding only the class presidency was invited. It turned out so perfect that we decided it wasn't an accident at all and exactly how it should have been, and should be in the future.
Our girls are so excited to help teach our classes that they volunteer a lot, it's great. This week is the lesson from Come Follow Me for YW is "Why should I treat my body like a temple". When we have our planning meetings they are really good about figuring how to apply what we learn on Sunday to Tuesday activities. This week they want to build sugar cube temples for Tuesday to follow up on our lesson. They have planned a follow up lesson for the next two weeks as well. They are the best!
Thanks to Red Headed Hostess (RHH) I've learned to print conference talks and use them in lesson with the girls. I printed this talk for tomorrow's lesson.
It looks like this finished and fits inside of our books from RHH perfectly. It's not really two pages, this is the front and the inside shown using two of them.
2 days ago











No comments:
Post a Comment