Saturday, April 19, 2014

"Heart" attack 2/14/2013

This is what my door looked like after some sneaky, cute and wonderful little people attacked my house for Valentines day. I wish I would have gotten a picture of the attack squad. The day was super windy and they were trying to quietly put the hearts on the door, but I kept hearing little "mice" sounds by the front door so I opened it and surprised them instead, it was funny. With the surprise foiled they came inside to complete the attack. It was a good idea because the wind would have cleaned them off the door within minutes. This way I enjoyed them for well over a month. Thank you so much Eric and Beckii Gallup clan. I sure love you guys!!!!!!! This family picture includes Harper who wasn't born yet when the "heart attack" happening, but she was "baking" and present in spirit.
Valentine's Day 2013

Braxton, Eric holding Harper, Beckii with Talon, Conner. (Spring 2014 Blau Photography)

No comments:

Blog Archive