11 hours ago
Thursday, April 10, 2014
I'm beginning a new scrapbook style!
I didn't think it would ever happen, but I just ordered my first digital scrapbook from a company called Blog2Print. It is 99+ pages long and includes my blog from 2008 to the end of 2013. I'm very excited and hope it is what I am looking for when it gets here, April 28, 2014. If it is…I'll be updating my blog a LOT and printing on a regular basis since I am continually getting behind on journaling and scrapbooking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(69)
-
▼
April
(22)
- YW Program 2/21/2010
- Aunt LIbby's Waffles
- Braces update
- Murray Trout Watts….What? Who? 3/2/13
- "Heart" attack 2/14/2013
- Happy 24th Birthday Shawn 1/21/2013
- Learner's Permit 8/8/2013
- Harper's BIRTH-day August 6, 3013
- Christmas 2012
- Homemade Christmas 12/25/2012
- Band, Band, and then add PIANO 11/15/2012
- Mikaela's Play 11/8/2012
- Happy 1st Birthday Talon
- These boys LOVE football 10/25/2012
- Shelly October 2012
- Tina's infectious laugh :) 10/11/12
- Happy Birthday Katie 10/5/2012
- Happy Birthday Braxton #4 - 10/3/2012
- Willow's Blessing 9/16/2012
- Darlene's Funeral 9/15/2012
- Stake Re-organized
- I'm beginning a new scrapbook style!
-
▼
April
(22)










No comments:
Post a Comment