Life is so wonderful!! I have discovered, reading other peoples blogs, that I really enjoy the lists people post.
I have sooo much to be Thankful for that I'd really like to share:
1. My Family
2. The Gospel
3. Work
4. New Home
5. Fall Leaves
6. Friends
7. Turkey
8. Strong boys, Thanks for all your help with Tina, --Shawn and Michael.
9. Missionaries
10. Carpet (instead of cement floors)
11. Heaters
12. My mini Van
13. Defroster
14. Scrapers (have you ever used a metal spatula to scrape your window?)
15. Ear muffs that don't mess up your hair.
16. The option of still wearing sandals in November.
(my friend asked me today: "If someone would have asked you in Sept, if youwould have the option of wearing sandals in November what would you have said?")
17. Snow, in the mountains.
18. Lotion
19. Carmex
20. Sunshine
21. Chocolate
22. Flannel, homemade, hand tied blankets.
23. Neighbors
24. Homemade applesauce, especially when it is still warm.
25. Waffle iron, Aunt Libby's waffle recipe
26. Wheel chair ramps
27. Wheel chair friendly gas stations, with BIG restrooms, go New Maverick!
11 hours ago










3 comments:
This was great to read! I could read these things all day, because sometimes I forget little things I'm thankful for that I take for granted on a day to day basis!! We can't wait to see you guys soon!!! CHEERS!
I'm so with you on the flannel blankets
Are you going to update this anytime soon.
Post a Comment