I think this is the coolest site for no-brainer meal planning. It will help you plan your meals according to your families' tastes. It will help you to choose meals to loose weight. It will help plan the meals for week/month/year ongoing. Then you can print the shopping list to go with the menu planned for the week. It will help you track exercise, strength training, cardio etc. You can choose to be a no red meat family, vegetarian, no fat and more... the list of choices is great. The healthy living tab is where you find most of this "cool stuff". I did have to sign up to use the site, but it was free with alot of questions to answer. I'm sure I will get Kraft coupons and other things like that in the mail.
http://www.kraftfoods.com/
11 hours ago










1 comment:
I'm way behind! I didn't know you had a blog! I love it! Especially the header picture with the feet!! Thanks for all your comments, and I'll have to catch up on yours! :)
I didn't get an invitations from Aunt Jeanette, so here's my email, nickiebradbury@yahoo.com so I can get invited! I'll be looking forward to it!! Love you, and can't wait to meet that handsome grand baby of yours around Christmas!!! We'll be in town from the 17th--26th so we have to see you!!! CHEERS!
Post a Comment