Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thanks Shawn!!


You're a great handyman. Mikaela has been wanting those pretty curtains hung for quite some time. The bi-fold door was broken when we moved in so it's been hanging out as an annoying wall ornament hoping it would fix itself soon -- no luck, so Mikaela picked the fancy sheer curtains and rod to match the colors she has decided to make her room and YOU just began the process for her. THANK YOU!!!!! MK say's I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Beckii said...

Shawn, you're such a good guy. We love you!

bulldog said...

Nice!!!!!!!
I just got Beckii's blog address from mom so I could look at the photos and decided to check out your blog also.
By the way this is Cyndi.

Jessica said...

Good seeing you all last night! Our blog address is thehincheys.blogspot.com

tough, huh?

congrats to Shawn!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathy! I've made my blog private. I sent an invite to royaljourneys but if you want it from a different address you can email me at melissaoliver07@gmail.com and let me know what that is. Thanks for everything! :)