Saturday, September 12, 2009

Babies and Grandma Cydi

I miss her more than words can say!!! As I started to post the pictures I wanted to... I discovered they are on the same disk as these pictures of Grandma Cydi. So I found myself crying and missing her again. She drove clear to Idaho for Beckii's babyshower, by herself and then her and Grandpa came for Shawn's Patriarchal Blessing, I'll get to the babies post soon.
Can you believe all that dark hair belongs to Braxton, he's nearly blond now and he'd have curls if Beckii would stop butching him?

2 comments:

Beckii said...

2 TIMES I CUT IT! It's on its way back long again. . . now that its getting cold. Poor kid - couldnt leave him with goldy locks in the middle of summer when he sweats like his mother.

Kathy said...

I know your right the little summer puddle in his car seat but the curls.....