Saturday, December 19, 2009

"I Love Snowmen"

One of our first snowfall's this year Mikaela went outside and built the cutest little snowman I've ever seen. The snow barely packed but see the results. Mikaela is sooo dang cute!!!

Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com

Each year when I'm unpacking the Christmas decorations I re-discover that I must love Snowmen. I've unknowingly started a collection, including our dishes for the Christmas morning "waffle tradition". Here's a few pics:

I painted this one year.

And the dishes for the WAFFLES


One of the older boys made this one and I've kept it ever since...just missing his hat!

This ornament is a gift from someone...I Love it!!!

These nesting snowmen were a dollar store purchase

And this was a gift from a bus driver when I worked at a special needs preschool in Utah forever ago...he was always so good to the kids, his wife painted it.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I love that darling little snowman! It's adorable.