Thursday, December 17, 2009

Skyler's Birthday



I can hardly believe I have 2 boys 20 years old....for one month. We celebrated Skyler's birthday today with lots of family. It was really fun and we laughed till we cried. The power was out for over an hour during the party; The report from the power company said 4000 customers were without power. We just lit candles and found flashlights and enjoyed the wonderful chicken enchilada's that Nonya brought to share with everyone.




Here is Aunt Libby using her phone for internet access to discover why the power was out. It was actually quite amazing. As the power flashed out we could see a huge flash to the east of our house...so the rumor was passing that the VERY large power plant in Rigby blew up...NOT! but about 7 cities, parts of 4 different counties, were without power for a while.



I think the cake and ice cream went to our heads at this point; as you see in the pic's below:


2 comments:

M. Elizabeth said...

Gosh mom laughing so hard u can't even finish the movie! but i do admit just those two seconds make me bust a gut! When i heard u guys saying some powerplant blew up i thought waaaahhhhh! then we'll have no school that would be sad. i want school cuz we are havin a party!!!!!!!! lots of candy!!!!!

Hal Bradbury said...

I guess no matter how old you get, or how far away you move, your mother can still embarass you with her animal impressions.