- List the 10 greatest victories of the past year. (working on it)
- If I could go back and do it again, I would do these three things differently from last year:
- The three greatest lessons I've learned from the last year are
- Write your own obituary (haven't got to this yet)
- Write a mission and vision statement (they're different? Yup!)
- Strengths, weaknesses
- and much, much more
It is difficult and fun at the same time. He reminds me that there is no big secret to attracting what you want in life, it is only seeing it and bringing it into your life. Like when you buy a new vehicle and then all the sudden see all the gold vans on the road just like yours. They were always there you just couldn't see them.
Going through all of these questions has helped me to remember how much my life has changed in the past 3 years, I'm hardly the same person. I can't imagine being blessed more than I am now, but it keeps happening. I know it's not an accident, it is a direct result of my choices. In the past 3 years there is hardly anything I would change. The peace is perfect.
I just re-read the statement above and I realized that just like the gold van that was there all the time; I've always been the same person I just couldn't see my own potential.
I've also discovered another book/program from Darren Hardy, Success for Teens.
Excellent conversation starter with kids. I really do not think I would have had any of these conversations with my children had it not been for my experiences with this goal setting program. The idea of setting a goal and seeing it clearly, meaning it, and following it to the end is earth shattering for some. He reminds me again that we often spend more time planning our meals for the week than we spend planning our life.











No comments:
Post a Comment