Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Linda Peay Danklef

My niece, who is actually older than me, passed away last night from cancer, 2 Nov 2009. My sister Darlene said she was surrounded by family and friends who loved her very much.
She lives in very southern Utah and has a boy in a wheelchair the same age as Tyler. We didn't get to see each other much in our adult years. We mostly saw each other at family reunions when we were younger, sometimes weddings and funerals. Life is too much that way, our Carlsen family reunions really dwindled off when the older generation was no longer able to carry on the tradition of having those family gatherings.
Linda's Mother is my sister Charlene. Charlene has been lucky enough to be able to take care of Chad for many years while living with Linda and her husband. My heart and prayers go out to her family; I wish I could be there.
Her funeral is Friday, November 6 in Pleasant Grove, Utah.

http://www.thespectrum.com/article/20091104/OBITUARIES/911040342/1023/Linda+Peay+Danklef

Cyndi T, side note, I think you worked at the airport at the same time as her? And her sister Pam.

No comments: