Saturday, November 7, 2009

No Fear This Winter

Since August 2008 we have been taking our friend Tina up and down the stairs to get inside and outside. Fortunately she weighs little so even I can take her up and down without help. I depend a lot on Michael though and during the winter months he has to wait for me to get Tina ready and into the van before he can catch the bus because of the snow. It's is actually pretty scary.

Our home teacher and our neighbor fixed this for us today!!! They built a ramp inside of our garage... extra cool because the snow will not get on it. I cannot tell you the relief and blessing this is to us. They were in and out in about 3 hours, Brother Hawkins is amazing. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!

I have know for several years someone in a wheelchair would be living with us, I never imagined who it would be, and she loves Michael and Mikaela like they are her siblings. She will do almost anything for them and they "parrot" her which she loves.



Thanks a million Brother Campbell for masterminding this plan....



and Thanks a million Brother Hawkins for making it happen!!!!!!!!!


And Tina says Thank You Too!!!!

No comments: