We were busy Friday night and then Saturday...well you know the song....Saturday is a special day, it's the day we get ready for Sunday and catch up on jobs not completed during the week....day.
One of the draws for me to this house is the canal. I love the moving water around all the time. We do not have any water rights, the neighbor said someone who lived here before lost them for this property. But we do have the right to play in it and enjoy the scenery.
I thought it would be fun to compare these pics of the kids a year apart, thininking that because Michael had grown so much that Mikaela would be drawfed even more by Michael but I can see that she has grown a ton too, she still comes to his shoulder, even barefoot.
They are still thinking about going to the pond like areas to search out fish but I think the neighbors have probably cleaned out the ones they would want.










No comments:
Post a Comment