Mikaela has been complaining about bad luck all day today .....I hate that saying, so let's think of all the things we can to help her see: There is no such thing as bad luck, only new opportunities:
CHANCE
OCCASION
EXCUSE
OPENING
SITUATION
CONVENIENT
Hanging above my desk at work is a note my friend wrote down for me from a sign I read in Idaho Falls it reads (thanks S):
Welcome Frustration it means something needs to change!!
I love these little sayings, I hang them everywhere.
Half Full!!!
There's more, I'll get to them later...Remember Mikaela there is NO SUCH THING AS BAD LUCK....ONLY OPPORTUNITY!!!!!
CHANCE
OCCASION
EXCUSE
OPENING
SITUATION
CONVENIENT
Hanging above my desk at work is a note my friend wrote down for me from a sign I read in Idaho Falls it reads (thanks S):
Welcome Frustration it means something needs to change!!
I love these little sayings, I hang them everywhere.
Half Full!!!
There's more, I'll get to them later...Remember Mikaela there is NO SUCH THING AS BAD LUCK....ONLY OPPORTUNITY!!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment