11 hours ago
Thursday, October 29, 2009
One Year
I can hardly believe it has been one year since I started to blog. There should be so much more information on the blog. This exact time last year we were waiting for Halloween activities and like then, Mikaela is excitedly looking forward to Beckii coming over tomorrow morning to do her hair. Beckii is queen of hairdo's so we know it will be perfect for Mikaela's Blue Fairy Costume she's donning to school Friday, (Halloween lands on Saturday this year). The second we arrived home from Michaels dance class tonight she called Beckii to confirm her arrival time....promptly at 7:00am... LOL! Beckii is so wonderful. And cute little Braxton gets to get up early with Mom to come and help Aunt Mikaela get ready too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(54)
-
▼
October
(16)
- Spoofing 2009
- Taco Soup
- First Halloween Pic's Are In
- ' HAPPY FALL TO YOU'
- First Steps and Soccer
- The lost art of DANCING!
- One Year
- Beautiful
- I wordled my Blog
- Weekend Full of Family and Fun
- Bad Luck? No such thing!!!
- Mi-tay-wah? Look I did it!
- Boy becomes Young Man
- Way To Go Guys!!!!
- Happy First Birthday Braxton!!!
- Kate and Shawn Are Expecting
-
▼
October
(16)










No comments:
Post a Comment