11 hours ago
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Mi-tay-wah? Look I did it!
We have a little lady who lives with us in a wheelchair. She is so cute that we find ourselves talking like her more than we should. Tonight she heard me cleaning off a table and asked to help, so I handed her the paper towels to dry the table and the next thing we hear was "Look Mi-tay-wah, I did it!" She loves to help and is very proud of herself when she has completed something. (Mi-tay-wah is Mikaela, Buck is Duck, Doose is Goose, you see it's hard to keep up with us when we're being silly because of her.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(54)
-
▼
October
(16)
- Spoofing 2009
- Taco Soup
- First Halloween Pic's Are In
- ' HAPPY FALL TO YOU'
- First Steps and Soccer
- The lost art of DANCING!
- One Year
- Beautiful
- I wordled my Blog
- Weekend Full of Family and Fun
- Bad Luck? No such thing!!!
- Mi-tay-wah? Look I did it!
- Boy becomes Young Man
- Way To Go Guys!!!!
- Happy First Birthday Braxton!!!
- Kate and Shawn Are Expecting
-
▼
October
(16)










3 comments:
that's cute mom
thanks for not telling them what my name sounds like
thank you mom thank u very much
haha!!
Post a Comment